Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Administrator
    Unfortunately, the client error you mentioned (LS_cause=new.timeout.5 .2.error) is not enough to figure out what is going on.
    Indeed, the error means that the client was unable to create the session in the expected time and therefore tries again.
    This scenario can be caused both by client-side problems such as poor network conditions, and server-side problems with severe delays on the server.
    You should check the server log looking for messages like this "Current delay for tasks scheduled on thread pool SERVER is ... seconds".

About missing updates, still valid my previous reply, with a log configuration good for troubleshooting this kind of issue.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Power Member
    Hello,
    I have already added the log configuration as your guidance. And I have downloaded log and searched like Current delay for tasks scheduled on thread pool SERVER but couldn't found anything like this. IS there any other log I need to enable in config.

Administrator
    So, with subscriptions loggers at DEBUG level you should be able to follow the entire flow relating to each Item, starting from the subscription request to the adapter and all the updates received by the server.

Message like this refer to the subscription request forwarded to the Data Adapter: "Subscribing to item <Item> on <AdapterSet.DataAdapter>"

Then you should looking for the replies of the adapter with messages like these:
    "INCOMING SNAPSHOT for <Item> on <AdapterSet.DataAdapter> --> ... "
    "INCOMING END OF SNAPSHOT NOTIFY for <Item> on <AdapterSet.DataAdapter>"
    "INCOMING DATA for <Item> on <AdapterSet.DataAdapter> ... "

With that information you can be sure whether the updates are flowing regularly from the adapter to the server. If so, we'll need to focus on the client side.

Regards,
    Giuseppe