Thanks for your reply Dario, this is code which i am using for retrieve the updated value, which i have written in ExternalFeedProducer class.

Code:
public void ComputeNewValues() {
            lock (this) {
                try
                {
                    conn = new SqlConnection("Data Source=(local);Database=TestDB;Integrated Security=true;");

comm = new SqlCommand("Select TotalQuantity, UnitPrice from Products WHERE ProductID=" + _productID + ";", conn);
                    conn.Open();

SqlDataReader dr = comm.ExecuteReader();
                    while (dr.Read())
                    {
                        int totQty = Convert.ToInt32(dr[0]);
                        double unitP = Convert.ToDouble(dr[1]);
                        if (_totalQuantity != totQty)
                            _totalQuantity = totQty;
                        if (_unitPrice != unitP)
                            _unitPrice = unitP;
                    }
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    Console.WriteLine(ex.Message.ToString());
                }
                finally
                {
                    conn.Close();
                }
            }
        }
Actually i have a table in SQL SERVER with multiple records [say 10 records with multiple columns], when i run the DataAdapter class in INIT method i am retrieving all the records from SQL SERVER and storing in DataTable.

Now the DataTable contains 10records stored internally, when i called the webclient i am getting all the records displayed in the page [total 10 records are displaying].

If i change any value in the DataBase [SQL SERVER table], its reflecting in the web client. My code work perfectly for only those records which is retrieved in INIT method when i run the DataAdapter. BUT if i add extra record into the database SQL SERVER [say i have added 11th record], now my table record count will be 11 instead of 10 and in my webclient its already showing 10records.

My Issue: when i add new record in db it should also reflect/show in the webclient, that mean whenever any new record is added in DB that should be reflected in my PAGE.

If i restart DataAdapter and access my webpage then its showing 11 records, instead of restarting dataadapter to check the updated record my dataadapter should automatically check if any new records is added in the database if added then it should display in my web page.

Hope you got the point what exactly i need. If you want more clarification then let me know i will explain with code and screen shots