Hi Mone,

Thanks for your reply.

I can't add the client debug code to the prod servers unfortunately, and have been unable to cause the error in DEV\UAT.

I do play around with the OverwriteTables in the PushPage on the client side so perhaps it's probably related to that.

The way my page is set up, there are a number of tabs displaying live prices, some are LS driven, some are not (using XSL transform and polling to a DB).

When the page is first loaded and displaying an LS tab, a new OverwriteTable is created with a null group, and added to the PushPage:

Code:
        // Create the main prices table
        var pushtable = new OverwriteTable(null, schema, 'MERGE');
        pushtable.setSnapshotRequired(true);
        pushtable.onItemUpdate = LSUpdateItem;
        pushtable.onChangingValues = LSFormatValues;
        pushtable.setPushedHtmlEnabled(true);
        pushtable.setDataAdapter('PRICES_ADAPTER');
        LSPushPage.addTable(pushtable, 'pricetable');
If the users switches to a non-LS tab and back again, I run the following (I had to remove and re-add due to job constraints):

Code:
        // As the innerHTML is being set each time the tab is changed, a new table ref must be created
        if (LSPushPage) LSPushPage.removeTable('pricetable');
	var pushtable = new OverwriteTable(null, schema, 'MERGE');
        pushtable.setSnapshotRequired(true);
        pushtable.onItemUpdate = LSUpdateItem;
        pushtable.onChangingValues = LSFormatValues;
        pushtable.setPushedHtmlEnabled(true);
	pushtable.setDataAdapter("PRICES_ADAPTER");
	LSPushPage.addTable(pushtable, 'pricetable');
But in all my testing I haven't been able to cause the issue, and I have >200 users all switching tabs relatively regularly and I'm only seeing a handful of errrors, so perhaps this is't the issue at all...

If it helps, the errors always coincide with the "Controlling session" line in the log.

I'm using Vivace 3.6 build 1463.2, Web Client Library version 4.4.1 build 1396.4.

Colm