hi,

I had to modify the code a little bit as it has some dependencies I don't have.

btw I see that you're calling the test method inside the onchange event of your <select>, this means that each time you change the selection, the test method is called and a new PushPage is created; this is not correct, you should create only one PushPage per document, so you should move the following code outside the onchange event and put it in a "static" <script> on the page (just before the blabla.js script inclusion should be good):

the rest of the function, that creates and subscribes the table, can remain in the onchange event.

Another strange thing is that you have lspushpage.js and lscommons.js in two different folders; you should keep all the library files together to avoid confusion.

That said I still don't get how are you getting that repeated alert on your application.
Please move the code as shown and then, if the alert persist, execute this code (after at least one alert is shown) and let me know the result:

As a final note I suggest you to check out the Lightstreamer/DOCS-SDKs/sdk_client_web/doc/Web Client Dev.pdf file

HTH