Hybrid View

Yes we are using Vivace package and v 3.4.8 build 1398, since still we are in developing phase and during this period new version of LS has been release, It is better if we keep updating LS interface.

>>The <license_path> element is not included in the basic version of lightstreamer_conf.xml, because the trial license configuration case is evidenced.

I downloaded vivac package only for LS v. 3.6 build 1463.2 not the basic one
    But in this version property " <license_path> " is missing. (link: Download Lightstreamer Allegro/Presto/Vivace)

What should I do so that I can upgrade to new version of LS? Do I need to different kind of license?
    Pradeep Kr Chahal
    Software Designer
    Expertise in implementing Market Interface, Push technology, Publish-Subscribe Architecture
    pkumar.chahal@gmail.com
    http://www.pradeepchahal.com

Administrator
    The Allegro/Presto/Vivace package can be run either through a trial account (configured by the <trial> block) or through a license file (configured by the <production> block, which includes the <license_path> element).
    The default configuration file for the Server shows the configuration for the trial account, while the whole <production> block is omitted;
    it must have been missing when you first installed Lightstreamer.
    Then you, after receiving a DEMO or DEV or PROD license file, must have added the block, by copying it from GETTING_STARTED.TXT, where you found the needed instructions.

So, you should leave your <production> block unchanged and it will be managed.
    However, as you are using a license file, if you haven't received it recently,
    then it won't be accepted by Server 3.6
    Hence, you should ask for upgraded license files, by supplying the details to info@lightstreamer.com