Hybrid View

Power Member
    hi,

the flash bridge does not have its own sendMessage method, so, you must rely on the web client's sendMessage method.

Hi there! I am also quite new in this topic, but I am very interested in having a chat installed on my website like you, what happens is that I think I already tried everything they have recommended in this forum and I still do not see the effects, that is , the chat on my page still doesn't work. I tried to put the code in different sections of the page, I tried to give it all the necessary permissions and correct the commands as they said here, but nothing happens. I don't know if any of you can help me.

Administrator
    Can you please expand on your issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Monicamlivechat View Post
    Hi there! I am also quite new in this topic, but I am very interested in having a chat installed on my website like you, what happens is that I think I already tried everything they have recommended in this forum and I still do not see the effects, that is , the chat on my page still doesn't work. I tried to put the code in different sections of the page, I tried to give it all the necessary permissions and correct the commands as they said here, but nothing happens. I don't know if any of you can help me.