Hybrid View

Hi,

I have set the logging level to DEBUG instead of INFO when I switch to 3.6. Hence, I can tell you that indeed I can see a correct messages with utma, utmb, utmz and utmc being exactly the same as the ones in the bad request.

These correct requests seem to be sent just before the incorrect request are sent (no requests between these two).

Could this explain that our client does not always receive message or send message correctly to Lightstreamer? Is this a severe issue?

It is probably not possible to check the messages on our clients pc's...

Regards,
    Oliver

Power Member
    with utma, utmb, utmz and utmc being exactly the same as the ones in the bad request
    sorry but I'm not sure that the google analytics cookies are enough to identify a request.
    If not (or if you're not sure) try to identify requests through the LS4_XXX_CE cookie, (where XXX is a random number): such cookie contains a timestamp that should be enough to identify a request:

LS4_198_CE=1267107938515|N|<OUR DOMAIN>_198_CE

Obviously if those requests are just duplicates of actual requests minus the parameters, them should not harm the client, but if your client has issues, than or such issues lies elsewhere or those are not duplicated requests.

I don't know anything about their network infrastructure, but obviously if something in the middle removes parameters from http requests we can't do anything about that.