Hybrid View

Administrator
    Hi Andreas,
    The new release has been issued, but the discussed change couldn't be included,
    as it was deferred until a thorough refactoring of the topic is finally performed.
    If you are still bound to this change, we can provide you with a private update, when available.

Hey Dario,
    thanks for the update, I'll keep it in mind - seeing as the new release promises quite a lot of optimizations (both on the server and on the client side) I'd really like to deploy and use it as quickly as possible, so I'll check with the project in question if we can implement the call to "showValues()" in the "onStart()"-event for the time being. Nevertheless, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me an update when you've had the time to refactor the functionality, so we have a chance to evaluate the updated version.

By the way, congratulations to the new version! Just read through the release eMail and had a quick look over the detailed release notes - sounds really interesting, and I really like that you've added the option to keep the global Javascript namespace "clean" by grouping all the Lightstreamer functionality within the "Lightstreamer" namespace (by calling avoidLSGlobals).

Cheers,
    Andreas