Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro
There is a wrong configuration in pushHost. It cannot be the same as the document.domain.

What is your deployment architecture, with or without a Web Server? If you have a Web Server, is it on the same host of Lightstreamer Server or a different host?
Yes, I have a web server in the deployment. The web server is on the same host with Lightstreamer server. There is no problem when I open the web client/push page, it was able to receive the push data from Lightstreamer server. Just that the same push page seems having some problems when connecting to Lightstreamer server on Firefox.

And regarding the deployment architecture, I try to separated the Lightstreamer server and web server into 2 different host, and the Lightstreamer server is assigned a sub domain (push.abc.com) of the web server (www.abc.com). I set the pushHost = "push.abc.com" (on the push page) and open it and I get permission denied. Therefore I put both the Lightstreamer and Web Server on the same host and set the pushHost = document.domain. It works on IE but not Firefox.

Chuan