Thanks for the input on the "seekEngine" parameter. We'll try that.
Regarding your comment,
>>>.....Usually pages showing that alert after a while succeed to find their engine and then them receive their data correctly.
>>>

Unfortunately, this is not the case. When the alert shows up (and we're still trying to figure out which page triggers the alert), basically it stalled the streaming throughout the entire active LS pages. (ie. the master push-page, as well as its children), therefore, the streaming contents are gone. And in about 3-4 seconds of interval, it pops a new alert with the same message. (I assume that the page is trying to reconnect/re-stream in the given interval).
Our current solution is to close all the children pages, logout of the webapp (destroying the LS engine and session from the master push-page), and log back in again. Then, it would startup and stream normally. Moreover, another solution that I noticed, is that when all the children pages are closed (no references are being made to the master push-page engine), I waited for about 4 seconds, and then I refresh the main page, and it streams the data normally again.

The problem is that we don't want to logout of the app, as well as losing important presentation data, when the alert is presented.

I'll try to disable the debug alerts (as you've suggested), but like I've mentioned, after the alert, the pages never succeed in retrying to stream the data. Thus, eliminating the alert would not cause the data to be sent. But I'll give it a shot nevertheless.

Thanks again.

Regards