Hi,

To day I am again observed the behavior of pushing data by setting different bandwidhts at client side which are as follows:

1. //eng.policy.setMaxBandwidth(100000); (1 st case I am commented the bandwidth line)

So, here I observed that LS server pushing all 256 fields data at a time per every 1 1/2 - 2 minutes of time ( note that it is not streaming data continuosly)

2. eng.policy.setMaxBandwidth(100000);

Here I observed that LS server pushing all 256 fields data at a time per every 1 min 20 sec - 1 1/2 minutes of time ( note that it is not streaming data continuosly)

3. eng.policy.setMaxBandwidth(50000);
Here I observed that LS server pushing all 256 fields data at a time per every 1 min sec - 1 1/2 minutes of time ( note that it is not streaming data continuosly)

4.eng.policy.setMaxBandwidth(30);

Here I observed that LS server pushing all 256 fields data at a time per every 50 sec - 1 min 10 sec. of time ( note that it is not streaming data continuosly)

what ever the timings I mentioned above are not exact timings, some times they are also not in specified boundaries.

So, here I think that Bandwidth is not playing an important role in streaming of data.

Because, by using Moderato edition I can see streaming of data per every sec. at client side ( in moderato it is not pushing the data entire at once to client) and the pushing of changed data also takes per every second, Now which is not happening with commercial edition and it also appear as not live.