- All Implemented Interfaces:
public class PushUserException
- extends java.lang.Exception
Thrown in case the Server refuses to satisfy a request because of the
constraints imposed by the Metadata Adapter or by Server configuration.
A detailed error code is supplied. Both the error code and the message
are received from the Server. In particular:
- A positive error code is issued by the Server after checking the
request against the constraints imposed by the Metadata Adapter or by its
See the text protocol documentation for a reference of the error codes
that can be issued in response to stream/poll requests.
- A zero or negative error code is issued directly by the Metadata
Adapter because of capability restrictions that may be applied to the
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
Used by Lightstreamer to create a PushUserException.
Returns the detailed error code, as received by the Server.
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Throwable
fillInStackTrace, getCause, getLocalizedMessage, getMessage, getStackTrace, initCause, printStackTrace, printStackTrace, printStackTrace, setStackTrace, toString
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, wait, wait, wait
public PushUserException(int serverCode,
- Used by Lightstreamer to create a PushUserException.
serverCode - the error code received from the Server.
serverMsg - the error message received from the Server.
public int getErrorCode()
- Returns the detailed error code, as received by the Server.
- Integer code, whose meaning depends on Lightstreamer Server
or the Metadata Adapter.